Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Seasonally adjusted

I was offline

now I am back online

me me me

back back back

yay etc

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that it's getting more summery and today I even went for a swim. I love the energy you get when the seasons change.

Last night I watched that new Joe Strummer movie. I have scary lust after circa'80 Joe Strummer. I mean, look (Joe on left, ahem):


And of course:


I like this one too:


Look, I just like him that's all.

Don't worry, regular art-related programming will return shortly.

4 comments:

teigan said...

I love the energy you get when the seasons change.

You have no concept of how much i agree with you.

Why were you offline?

wortwut said...

boring reasons ... we hadda change the person on the phone bill and it faarked with the adsl ...

Anonymous said...

yes. joe strummer. i'm just saying, if he asked like if i wanted to you know like go out with him or like snog and hold hands i would say: yes.

wortwut said...

insert comically indignant 'i saw him first' gag here.
**gag omitted due to lack of funniness**