Friday, October 30, 2009

I promise


I hereby resolve to finish my website and have it online before the end of 2009. This joint here is for ramblings, not for sensibleness. So I'm gonna flippin' do it, orright?

I've been looking at the work of Donald Evans. It's very interesting; that whole coming up with a pretext and limitation in order to produce a very particular kind of series of work thing; that whole classification and miniaturisation of a fantasy version of the world, naming as knowing thing; that whole mail art global connectedness international languages thing; that whole copying the signifiers of a certain genre thing.

It's pleasing to see someone find a project that's so clear to them, no matter how nichey.

1 comment:

teigan said...

Nice

I wonder if this is where Jimmy Cauty got the idea