Thursday, May 04, 2006

License flashing before eyes shock

I am fucking starving and quite late. Should I:

a) eat, but what and where
b) take a cab to this opening and get drunk, then eat
c) drive to the opening and be restrained, then eat,
d) stay home and do work (just kidding), d) i don't know what other options there are.
e) drive to food then to opening and be restrained

Basically, I'm fishing for a ride to Paddington. Via Fatimas.

Not going to happen, is it.

Wait! Epiphany ...
f) eat toast, then consider future

I drank lotsa wine the other night then got breath-tested on the way home. Didn't lose the ol' license though. Does this mean:

i) I'm naturally lucky and should therefore continue to drink and drive
ii) It's a warning sign from the universe that I've been blessed this once and I should mend my ways before I get zapped with a lightning bolt, which will DEFINITELY happen next time
iii) nothing whatsoever

toast it is.

2 comments:

teigan said...

I take option (i) and on this basis, I say drive to the opening and get drunk.

In any case, hope whole toast / ponderage setup worked out for yiz.

teigan said...

I think I'm going to start taking driving lessons again, so that I can drink and drive.