Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Productive and ennobling poverty Day Two:

Awake early in accordance with First Day of Rest Of Life mentality. Look at clothes on ebay. Halfhearted attempt to clean room. Watch adults dressed up a wizard and fairies on commercial TV for a good fifteen minutes before snapping out of it. Yum cha with the ladies and first band meeting. Realise we need instruments. Committed to this for next meeting, which may more fairly be labelled practice, hopefully. Am ahead on this as already have instrument, behind as can't play it yet.

Quiet night at home. Eat fresh salmon. Lots of email and music. Feel warm and good. Decide need more music due to being out of touch. Work on room cleaning project. Sister comes over to tell me all her gossip. Also complains about Gmail and leeches off my internet. Going to sleep with Slaughterhouse 5.

2 comments:

teigan said...

All of them?!

teigan said...

Heh - I assumed they were a band due to the earlier music reference. But you meant the book, o'course.

I am going to the gym now. I broke my rule about not logging onto the the computer before going to the gym coz it was already logged on - I left that online application form open overnight to sleep on it.

In the end decided to be honest. Ish. Maybe they will appreciate that.