Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Regrets, I've had a few ...

I'm going to go out on a cliche limb here and state the bleedingly obvious. I have been neglecting my lil la di da world lately. We used to be so close, and now - well, I don't know if this Facebook thing is going to last but I just feel that it's what I want to explore right now. It's like, I want to take the opportunity I lost with Myspace and do it right this time ... I don't want to miss this opportunity, you know? This feeling might not come again in a hurry. It's just what feels right, right now. I mean, the blog and I have had some good times, and I know we'll always have more ...

Oh for pete's sake. I've just been lazy and inhibited, alright?

OK, newsy post coming right up.

1 comment:

teigan said...

I'm not into Facebook. It's better than MySpace in lots of ways, but I just can't be having with the whole real-world-identity thing. I think. My name is Teigan, dammit.