Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SMTD, SLT

I've acronymed the post title as it's faster.

Well, in the last two weeks I've installed two exhibitions, started a new job, and moved an entire house to a new house. It was heavy, too.

Good things are coming out of my show ... I've got group shows coming out of my ears now, studio visits. Fame and fortune to follow, fer shere. Any minute now.

*crickets*

Etc etc.

AAaaanyway.

I'm starting a book on who will win the 40,000-big-ones travelling scholarship I'm a finalist for. There are 24 of us and my money is on a top four that I've carefully assessed to be the most likely to win. It's abstract money, of course. I don't know how to run gambling so that it's risk-avoidant. Or whatever it's called. That would be something it'd be good to learn about.

My new house is also my old house. I lived here a year and a half ago, for a year. I must be growing up - now I only move house every 18 months instead of every year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the other show you installed?

Are you one of the top four? I will bet on you. I don't know how to gamble either. But I think you should win; I like you better than any of the other finalists.

Also, I want to see the fimo clock that really tells the time.

Also, I think you should post the radio interview.

That is all.

wortwut said...

I am not one of the top four. I don't include myself in the assessment of likelihood to win; that would be a conflict of interest.

Thanks you for your thoughts-that-I-should-win.

I will have images very soon.

wortwut said...

What a bland comment.

This blog is becoming pr!

!!

teigan said...

Don't beat yourself up - mine gave you precious little to work with

"So Moved To Danew/oldhouse, Sorted Let's Talk"?

No, no idea

wortwut said...

so much to do etc

teigan said...

AH OI SI ETC