Saturday, August 04, 2007

DIY DYK

Did You Know that you can get iron-on wood? It's veneer that comes in a strip with glue on the back and you just iron it onto another piece of board.

Iron-on carpentry, who'd'a thunk it? Mr Gorbachev, tear down those walls (between masculine and feminine expressions of the domestic, of course).

In other news, I am all underslept. So I had a nap this afternoon and I'm all whacked out now. Also, I made a clock out of Fimo that really tells time!

I've got cabin fever, a bit. So I'm off to be mildly social for a bit.

3 comments:

teigan said...

No, I didn't know that.

Yay for clocks made out of fimo that really tell the time!

I think My Problem is living in an almost constant state of cabin fever.

I went to a party last night. It was quite nice.

Hamish said...

I'm pretty underslept. I can't be convinced that I'm awake.

Sleep, man.

wortwut said...

Yeah it's possible the melted glue affected me more than I realised