Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tonight

I tried to go to a christmas party, but I had on thongs so the fascists wouldn't let me in, even though I was on the guest list (a whole other pointless story). I have done a LOT of walking tonight, which is OK because it's stopped raining every ten minutes. My allergic sister has stopped sleeping on my floor, I'm gonna get a WHOPPING tax return (sayonara, debt!), and I ... I ... I don't know what else.

Life is OK. I blew off my work christmas party because it was all too hard and I was a bit low energy after my two-hour afternoon nap. Is it any wonder I can't get any work done?

Meh. Life is good, anyway. Things are moving and changing. Gonna go to work, go to work, go to work. Be less poor, be less busy. Go to the beach and remember how to cook. Try to remember how to cook.

/stream of consciousness resolutions-ing

5 comments:

teigan said...

Fascists.

Yay, whopping tax return.

Life is OK. I went to my work xmas party. It was, actually, great.

My work (y'know, not my Work) is winding up for the year. Gonna be more poor, be more frustrated by going on the dole until mid-Jan, something I swore I would never to do again.

Gonna enjoy the break, tho. Hooboy.

teigan said...

In other news, I seem to have lost my keys. Ack.

wortwut said...

Fucken A, yay whopping tax return.

I even got a cab today, with all me heavy Christmas shopping. I thought, what's a whopping tax return for?

also, fucken a enjoying the break hooboy etc.

teigan said...

Buffy The Vampire Slayer, 1997

teigan said...

Which is to say: Totally.