Saturday, February 02, 2008

Gross-Off

Just keeping you up to date on the kitchen painting extravaganza (ie, we're painting our kitchen). Look at this:


Ew!

That's not even paint going over, it's just a soft wipe of sugar soap with hardly any pressure. It reminds me of that ad from my youth for a product called Tarn-Off, which one was supposed to use to clean metals. It was always so satisfying watching the dirt disappear before your eyes. That's what doing our ceiling was like. Purge! Purge!!

Also of interest is the Justin Timberlake dropcloth. Not everybody has one of these. Below, it can be seen protecting the kitchen table.


Now we've started using it as a tablecloth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that ad. It was very satisfying. I can see it. Your ceiling is disgusting though. I think that would offset the pleasingness somewhat. For me, it would. Also, that looks nothing like Justin Timberlake. It's quite a novel item though.

Don't mind me. I'm just upset about all the cleaning up I have to do and all the weed I've lost. And I have a hangover.

So I made a blog post, right. I got the media off my phone; I processed the media; I uploaded it; I rendered links to it; I wrote some text. Now all I have to do is push a button, which I will do right... now.

Now I am going to have a shower. Seriously.

wortwut said...

It does too look like Justin Timberlake! It's just the camera angle.

God, what a spoilsport!

PS No-one looks at the ceiling because they're dazzled by the light bouncing off the walls, so there.

wortwut said...

PPS I'm sorry about your hangover.

That sucks.

wortwut said...

Sooo ... I like totally win the gross-off, then.