Monday, March 30, 2009

Things be happening

This is my abode-to-be:





I think it's big, but I can't properly remember. We are at the back (obviously I can't have a mansion to myself, der. It's a flat). Plenty of space for both to work at home, though. The rent isn't that cheap but it's manageable and it's not in outer woop woop, which is a nice surprise.

I'm expecting lots of guests, all right?

In the meantime, I have a week off between jobs and will be packing up the ol' house. I completely don't know where to start with anything at all.

4 comments:

teigan said...

Looks awesome

:)

felicity said...

oooh, this looks lovely. sounds exciting all this change! my sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired this evening...

A Work In Progress said...

your house looks like the house in Spaced!!!!

wortwut said...

t: it is awesome. you have to come and stay! plenty of space and ex loc all mod cons etc
f: it is exciting! two weeks without the internet is no fun though. My god!
AWIP (aren't we all, though): how the hell so? Mine has a turret! The building, anyway...