Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It’s okay for artists to make money… no, really, it is.

The title is the same as a Harvard Business School paper posted by NAVA on their website. It's kind of timely, given this blog's recent self-flagellation about art and purposelessness and ... well, all that stuff. I haven't read it all yet so I don't know if it's any good. I'm posting it anyway... because that's what I do these days. I post!

Here it is.


In other news, I just baked a cake.

Unprecedented! It's cooling as we speak.

UPDATE: I read that paper now ... most of it. I got annoyed after a while and stopped.

3 comments:

teigan said...

You do! It's great. I'm sorry I'm too useless to comment more and better.

Did you use a packet mix?

wortwut said...

I most certainly did not use a packet mix. I used ye olde childhood memories recipe, Simplicity Chocolate Cake. So easy ... I don't really know why anyone would use a packet mix when it's so simple.

I wonder who gave me the idea of baking???

teigan said...

Who knows where thoughts come from