Friday, September 04, 2009

Here's a little warning sign if you have a cocaine problem

You have this dream and you're doing cocaine in your sleep and can't fall asleep and you're doing cocaine in your sleep and you can't fall asleep and you wake up and you're doing cocaine ... bingo.

(Robin Williams, when he was good).
I remember being kind of addicted to tetris, you know, when you're falling asleep and the bricks start falling behind your eyelids as they sag.

Art dreams, too, there's that.

4 comments:

teigan said...

Another is that your septum collapses

about this blog said...

i used to have waitressing dreams after i worked a night at the restaurant. it didn't please me.

wortwut said...

Last night I was dreaming I was flying out of Japan but I hadn't bought bowls for my sister's birthday yet so I left my bags on the plane and got off and went shopping but I couldn't find any and the plane was going to leave and I realised I didn't even know how long it would take me to get back to the airport.

I mean, alright already.

wortwut said...

I tried to talk about this phenomenon with my hairdresser the other day. I said he must just see the hair falling from his scissors last thing before he falls asleep at night. He went "um, no" and proceeded to give me an average haircut.

That'll learn me.

(Do you think that'll actually learn me?)