Saturday, August 05, 2006

Shelves ahoy!

OK, I take it all (the unposted post) back! Now we have brand new shelving (at least someone has been productive today) and can now spend our saturday night arranging books! Taking them out of boxes! Saying hello to old friends and meeting new ones! Maybe I should make it into a wine-drinking pizza-eating records-playing book arranging hula luau party. I think yes. There's gotta be someone around up for that other than me ... I think it could be very NICE.

4 comments:

Mishuki said...

I'm going to watch Spinal Tap (which I have never, ever seen), try to design a new template for the Kure, and wish I had some weed.

wortwut said...

omigod, I ended up smoking some weed! And watching like 4 hours of Sopranos. And eating omelette... Not to be predictable, BUT; Spinal Tap is So Great. I haven't seen it for AAAAAges.

Anonymous said...

I bought a foccaccia on Brunswick Street.. and didn't end up watching ST.. but I just bought it on DVD (recklessly purchased three on impulse on Friday: ST, Almost Famous & Bad Boy Bubby - brand new, $30 altogether, too sweet) so I spect I will soon..

I know it's, like, completely legendary & I really like a lot of Christopher Guest & Harry Shearer's subsequent work so I'm looking forward to it

I'm sure I'd enjoy it more if I was stoned, though

I have to get a new weed connection.. not smoking is starting to become a problem for me. This always happens after a couple of weeks..

Mishuki said...

>Christopher Guest & Harry Shearer's subsequent work

And Rob Reiner too, of course

I'm excited..