Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wasted youth

Far OUT it's 4am! This is what comes of being indolent all day ... I just amn't tired! It's not all lost time though, I have found some fabulous apparel to bid for on ebay, I will post if I win anything good ... but since I am a very cheap bidder it's not too likely.

Tomorrow I shall go into the city and buy records, make pictures and do yoga maybe. All my art project ideas get the mental kybosh before I even start ... that way I don't have to start. Clever, huh? As a short-term strategy I mean.

4 comments:

teigan said...

My problem is I make too big a deal of things, think about them too much... then become afraid to do them coz they may not end up being good enough.

I'm learning though - the secret (for me) is to do things quickly and not give a fuck how they come out.

Depends on the type of project, but in many cases you can then go back fix them up / refine later.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Indolent. I love that word. Well, I would if I wasn't so indolent.

wortwut said...

Toooo-morrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! To-morrow. You're only/ a day/ a-way