Thursday, June 07, 2007

Just for Fun - Totally Random

Having previously been told to stop whining (my life is pretty good, apparently [tone clarification: rampantly sarcastic]), I would like to post the last thing that made me laugh out loud (and there have been a few today; I guess it's a Good Day).

First I should mention that I was perusing the groups on Facebook to which a certain friend of mine named Bobbi-Jo belongs. Apologies in advance for any context-deprivation-induced lack of humorousness that may be experienced.



Note the related groups. Who are these Bobbi-Jo's? My one isn't like that ...

Also: will this love affair I'm having with Facebook ever end?

1 comment:

teigan said...

It was a humourous-affectionate quit-yer-whining, course. Over the last few months I've done almost nothing but whine. Or said nothing at all, coz at least that's a bit better than all the whining I *would* be doing if I said anything.

The related groups more than make up for the context-dearth humourlessness.

I am offended by the group 'I am offended by the group "Fuck The Troops"'. I once made a blog post called "Fuck The Troops". It was a good blog post! Fuckers.