Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The facts don't lie; an occasional series part 1

OK lets look at some statistics ...

Total comments on blog thus far: 28

Teigan 14
Wortwut (ie self) 9
Mishuki 4
deleted 2
Li 1

Given that Teigan has committed seppuku (and while my own comments may reflect the Greatest Love of All I don't call myself a particularly enlightening commenter), I'd say Mishuki wins the prize !! If there was one!

What happened to the other 75 nobodies who viewed my profile? ... turned away in disgust, that's what they did.

How about if I put up a video of myself tapdancing? How cheap and whorish should one be to get the numbers up??

2 comments:

teigan said...

Sigh, my midas blogging touch has really gone to hell since that whole 'death' thing

>How cheap and whorish should one be to get the
>numbers up??

As cheap and whorish as one wishes to be, naturally.

Look at Constance - lots of people did, before she vanished (possibly due to shame, who knows).

(She always kind of reminded me of you actually, in a stupider, more whoreish, more bitchy, more American kind of a way.)

Seriously though, media's a good draw. Colour and diversity and shiny shiny novelty which excites the senses etc

Also, get yourself some kind of hit tracker, obsessively checking your stats every five minutes will motivate you to be more of a whore

Ok, that's enough of my great advice

teigan said...

>She always kind of reminded me of you actually

Looking at her more recent archives that's really insulting.. I was thinking of the glory days before I realised she was rubbish and stupid)