Monday, July 24, 2006

satdee night

so, last night I went to a party. I was pretty happy as it has been a long time since I went to a party. However, upon arriving and existing throughout said party, it proed to be a bit of a dud. Perfectly nice, but not anything to take photos of and write to ones's blog about. Kinda dull. So in order to make things more fun I guzzled lots of scotch, interfered with the music and tried to get people to dance. By dropping to the floor in a kind of bridge thing and thrusting upwards, one arm ceilingwards, a la Push It. While Push It played, natch. I learnt two things.

1. Getting laughs is all very well but it can alienate people from the dance floor.
and,
2. Dancing like that gives you sore ribs and neck the next day.

Survey -

which is a better person to be at a so-so party -
a- the one dancing like an idiot sans lampshade on head but only just
b- always in the kitchen (tricky when party is in one room aptmt)
c- ...I've run out of ideas.
d- see above

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think (a) but (a) belongs with an alphabet, its always more fun. I think the letter (q) would go quite nicely, its like (a) but different. Yes, a room full of lampshades.