Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fuzzy end of lollipop shock

OK, today went from crappy to worse than crappy, but I've managed to turn it around in the last quarter by booking a trip to Thailand! My sister promises me it will be very cheap and that we will meet some boys called Hans and Sven and that no-one will regret anything. I'm regretting the $870 airfare I just spontaneously added to the outstanding $2200 on my credit card but hey; ...um ... nope, still regretting that part.

Why can't exes just leave the country, eh? Do they have to just show up in places unexpectedly? It's so ANNOYING. It completely ruins my whole pretend-you-disappeared-off-the-face-of-the-earth system, a strategy whose success thus far was FURTHER thwarted with information regarding said exes current life WHICH I've been choosing to believe was all over post-me.

I mean it's just selfish.

Lucky I'm going to Thailand. We will stay in simple bungalows and kayak about eating mangoes. That fixes everything, uh-huh. No really.

4 comments:

RandomWeirdo said...

A few weeks being a lazy bum in a simple bungalow in thailand cures most ills.. Though personally I would prefer the seafood bbq to the mangoes.

PS.. there you go... I have now viewed your profile AND left a comment. You may email me my prize :p

Mishuki said...

Sounds nice!

(Hint: the prize is to comment them back and link them if you like their blog - which is the real best way to get more comments)

wortwut said...

everybody wants something... is even a bit o love such a clinical transaction??

...I mean, when my technical skills improve, I'll start linking people.

the thought of seafood and cocktails on the beach does go a long way to calming my way in this crazy blogosphere.

teigan said...

>everybody wants something...

Yes, to be loved! Thankfully there's lots to go around and it costs nothing but time and energy